Way back in 2010 I published a post Titanic Coincidences. Following on from this Tracy told me about her own 'coincidences' or 'connections' with the Titanic. Here we go:
- Tracy's grandmother died on the 15th of April 1984 - the 72nd anniversary of the Titanic's sinking.
- The survivors arrived in New York on Tracy's birthday: April 18th.
- Tracy's surname is Shipp.
- One of the victims was a T. Beattie - her initial and previous surname.
- Some of those who lost their lives were buried in Nova Scotia (New Scotland) Halifax, Canada. Tracy lives in a place known as little Scotland, Halifax, Canada.
Other Titanic Posts:
Titanic Pictures, Posts And Stories
The Titanic Boarding Pass Coincidence
Fascinating! I wonder how many incidents there are like this, synchronous personal connections!ReplyDelete